Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Falling for Fall....

The leaves have begun turning gold and a few have already fallen to the ground. Here at Washington State University, the Cougars have begun playing football and school spirit is in the air.


I've just returned from a week at the ocean with my old high school girlfriends. Imagine, six of us still great friends after not seeing each other for years. A great treat!


Of course, I had to go bead shopping, there are some great bead shops in Astoria and I made the most of the opportunity! My cup runneth over, literally, with new beads and findings. Stay tuned for my new ideas, I feel so inspired. I'm also working with combinations of copper and brass. With silver prices going thru the roof, many artists are looking for new ways to design and create new goodies. Stay tuned!

No comments: