Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Four Month Anniversary

I can't believe it's been four months since my website has launched! Who knew it would be such a steep learning curve. Perhaps another way of saying it is 'fools rush in'.

Someone ought to give college credit for this sort of thing. Really, most of the credit goes to my webmaster, Laurel, or should I say, webmistress? It's been a wonderful collaboration as long as no one checks on our phone bills. Creating jewelry, photographing it, writing descriptive copy, blogging about it, and all the technical stuff that goes into the actual presentation on the web. Phew!

The fun begins when I can actually view my creations on my website. People connect, become friends and customers begin to arrive. It's very exciting to realize that folks around the world are looking at the jewelry I've created in my small studio here in eastern Washington. 


My cup runneth over.

No comments: